Artha S.r.l. constantly strives to protect the online privacy of its users.
EU Reg. 2016/679; Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 1. Owner of the processing of personal data
The undersigned ARTHA SRL single-member company - with registered office in Via Libertà n.2 47841 Cattolica (RN) and operational headquarters in Strada della Fabbreccia n.40 61122 Pesaro (PU) - VAT number / Tax Code 03168980401 Tel. 0721283588, mail email@example.com, Pec firstname.lastname@example.org, as Data Controller, provides some information on the collection of your personal data.
2. Purpose of the processing - Legal basis of the processing a) Personal data are processed within the activity of our Company for purposes relating to the sale of Marco Morosini brand products linked to a contract (legal basis of the processing, article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation). The processing that the Data Controller intends to carry out has the purpose of allowing the provision of the Artha Service requested by the user with the registration and creation of their profile, including the collection, storage and processing of data for the purposes of establishing and of the subsequent operational, technical and administrative management of the relationship (and of the profile created by the user) connected to the provision of the Artha Service and the making of communications relating to the performance of the established relationship. The data collected from users, object of the treatment, are processed and used directly to fulfill instrumental purposes for the performance of the activity such as: to be able to follow up on your booking request, with reference to the processing of the request and the obligations, including legal requirements , administrative, accounting and tax related to the booking; to verify the completeness, validity and correctness of the data provided, also in order to avoid computer scams; to be able to manage correspondence, communications and service reports with you; access to present and future promotions.
b) Artha may use the data concerning you, subject to your necessary and explicit consent, also for purposes functional to the activities listed below: sending advertising / promotional material; direct mailing and direct e-mailing activities in order to send you notices relating to our activities and to provide you with additional and personalized services; direct mailing and direct e-mailing activities for commercial or advertising purposes of the services promoted by Artha S.r.l .; market research; market analysis, economic / statistical surveys.
c) Artha may use the data concerning you, subject to your necessary and further explicit consent, also for profiling purposes or for automated data processing to analyze aspects relating to your preferences or interests - by processing systems or third-party companies and subsequent sending of advertising material in relation to this activity.
You can stop sending promotional messages free of charge by making a request via e-mail to email@example.com or, again, by clicking on the "unsubscribe from newsletter" option present in every promotional e-mail.
3. Methods of data processing
Data processing is mainly carried out using IT tools and with the methods indicated by the legislation (Article 5, EU Reg. 2016/679) which provides, among other things, that the data are:
• processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner ("lawfulness, correctness and transparency");
• collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, indicated above and subsequently processed in a way that is not incompatible with these purposes ("purpose limitation");
• adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization");
• accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures are taken to promptly delete or rectify inaccurate data with respect to the purposes for which they are processed ("accuracy");
• stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed - see point 8 of this information («limitation of conservation);
• processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection, by means of adequate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage ("integrity and confidentiality").
4. Categories of authorized subjects
We inform you that the personal data you have provided or acquired may be processed within the owner's structure by personnel authorized to process the data, relating to the ADMINISTRATIVE - ACCOUNTING functions.
5. Categories of recipients of personal data External parties may also have access to the data (eg third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, professional firms, consulting companies, etc.), all appointed external managers. The updated list of external parties can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The data may also be processed by subjects, bodies or authorities who can access the data by virtue of the provisions of the law. In any case, your data will not be disseminated.
It is implied that if you decide to use the Service to knowingly disseminate particular information concerning you on the Internet, this hypothesis does not constitute disclosure by the data controller.
6. Data transfer abroad
The Company does not carry out any data transfer to non-EU countries. Should this happen in the future, safeguard clauses and guarantees for the protection of the data will be adequately evaluated.
7. Rights of the interested party (Articles 15 and following EU Reg. 2016/679)
The undersigned company informs that there are specific rights of the interested party: - Right to access their personal data (Article 15); - Right of rectification (Article 16); - Right to delete data (so-called Right to be forgotten), without undue delay if there are certain reasons provided for by law (Article 17); - Right to limitation of treatment (Article 18); - Right to data portability, i.e. the right to transmit data from one Data Controller to another Data Controller without impediments (Article 20); - Right to object to processing (Article 21) also for profiling purposes; - Right to obtain a not fully automated decision-making process (Article 22); - Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77).
8. Retention terms
The data will be stored and processed for the time necessary to process the request and for the entire duration of any contractual relationships established. The data may also be stored after the end of the contractual relationship for tax reasons and in any case always in compliance with the law. In case of consent to marketing, the data will be kept until a formal request for cancellation.
10. Contact details of the Data Controller
9. Nature of the provision and consequences of refusal to respond In the request forms, some information is mandatory, others optional.
The provision of mandatory data is necessary in order to be able to follow up on purchase and / or booking requests and any refusal to fill in may make it impossible for the Owner to fulfill the user's requests.
The provision of other data for further purposes, such as for example those of sending advertising / promotional material is optional: your refusal will prevent Artha from proceeding with these activities. However, we remind you that your consent can be revoked at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
The Data Controller is ARTHA S.R.L. It is possible to enforce the requests referred to in Articles 15 and ss. of point 7 of this information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a registered letter to ARTHA SRL single member company - with registered office in Via Libertà 2 - 47841 Cattolica (RN) or a certified email to email@example.com. Finally, we reiterate that it is possible to stop sending promotional messages free of charge, by making a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or, again, by clicking on the "unsubscribe from the newsletter" option present in every promotional e-mail.
Further information can be requested at our registered office.